RESERVE POLICIES AND CANCELLATIONS TAMBOPATA TOURS AGENCY
- 1. Reservations can be accepted in person, by e-mail, or phone.
- 2. Once confirmed services, a booking voucher is provided. The ticket or invoice will be issued once canceled 100% of the requested services.
- 3. Reservations will be confirmed once the passenger has made the respective deposit of 20% or in full.
- 4. You can book a service without making any deposit, but do not guarantee your reservation. Without a deposit there is no obligation between TAMBOPATA TOURS and the person who makes the reservations.
- 5. Our services will only be provided ONCE CANCELLED IN ITS ENTIRETY THE PROGRAM OR TOUR AND MUST BE AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START OF THE TOUR. TAMBOPATA TOURS MAKES NO CREDIT OF ANY KIND, ONLY PROVIDE OUR PREVIOUS PAYMENT SERVICES.
Cancelaciones y Penalidades:
- 1. All cancellations received 15 days prior to tour departure, they will be refunded in full if there is full payment.
- 2. All cancellations received within 10 days prior to departure: GET A REFUND OF 40%.
- 3. All cancellations received one day before the departure day or the same day will be charged a NO SHOW (THE TOTAL DEPOSIT WILL BE RETAINED.)
- 4. If the cancellation is made 48 hours earlier for medical reasons, passengers must submit a medical certificate. 50% upon receipt of the documents be returned.
Variaciones en Tours Y Servicios:
- • Tambopata Tours reserves the right to change the itinerary order if necessary to improve their service. If existiecen circumstances beyond our control and not allow us to meet the original itinerary offered.
- • If there are changes in the itinerary express wish of the passenger, all additional costs incurred because of the changes must be paid by passengers. All decisions regarding any change of itinerary will be at the discretion of based on climatological or safety of our customers factors guide.
THANK YOU FOR ATTENTION TO THIS DOCUMENT, WE ARE SURE THAT HELP BETTER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN OUR AGENCIES AND ALLIES ECOTOURISM AND AGREE TO PROVIDE RESPONSIBLE FOR QUALITY CARE AND BENEFIT OF OUR CLIENTS.